Log Book Service Nerang
Keeping current and up to date with your log book service is vital to ensuring the optimal safety, condition and performance of your vehicle. Log book servicing is a process designed to inspect your vehicle the way its manufacturer has intended. This is a proactive approach to maintain the way your car runs as well as preventing small fixes turning into major, costly ones. This is where Black Label Automotive is here to help. We have been providing quality log book services in Nerang for many years. Our services are professional, efficient, thorough and won’t break the bank. We are passionate about assisting you in preserving your vehicles resale value, extending the life of your car as well as maintaining its warranty.
What does a Black Label Automotive log book service include:
- Change engine oil & oil filter;
- Gold Coast Brake inspection and adjustment;
- Steering and suspension checks;
- Tyre pressure checks;
- Radiator hose checks;
- Fan belt checks;
- Light checks;
- Computer battery tests
Once your service is complete, our qualified mechanic will stamp your log book, providing you with a documented record of your regular service to maintain your statutory warranty.
Routine services of your vehicle are essential to the performance, longevity and maintenance of your car. This service is also beneficial for many other reasons, some of which include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the value of your vehicle – should you wish to sell your car in the future, ensuring your log book services are up-to-date is the best way to preserve the value of your vehicle.
- Long-Term Cost-Efficiency – Avoid severe damage and expensive repairs and replacements through regular maintenance and small, quick fixes.
- Warranty – If an issue arises with your vehicle, which is claimable under your warranty, a record of regular log book services is necessary. Otherwise, your warranty could be void.
Why Black Label Automotive Log Book Service
With over 17 years of experience in completing thorough vehicle inspections and providing log book services to residents of Nerang, the Gold Coast and its surrounds, we have seen our strong reputation skyrocket. As a family-owned and operated company, ensuring your vehicle receives the proper care and maintenance is of the utmost importance to us. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service while ensuring your car meets all of the necessary log book requirements before signing off. If you are looking for an expert mechanic to complete a top of the line log book service, look no further than Black Label Automotive.
At Black Label Automotive, we are here to look after you and your vehicle while exceeding all expectations. Contact us today to find out more or to schedule an appointment. Call us now at 07 5596 1604.